Our real estate practice covers a wide spectrum of such area of law, ranging from real estate development and investment to real estate finance and securitization as well as leasing and sale-and lease-back schemes. Our team provides advice to large corporations, major credit and financial institutions as well as government institutions on all aspects of a real estate project, including structuring, legal due diligence, documentation and implementation of the transaction as well as the related complex tax issues.
- Assisting Fraport Greece (affiliates of Fraport AG, which have entered into a concession agreement with the Greek State) in the negotiation of the construction contracts relating to refurbishment and expansion works of 14 Greek airports.
- Defending landowner listed company against claims of the Greek State with respect to land of a value above 200 million (confidential);
- Representing landowner listed company judicially and extra-judicially for the reversal of expropriations on immovable property in Athens;
- Engagement by the owners of large areas in a Greek island in respect of the ownership status as well as the possibility of classifying such areas (or part of them) as “forests” or not, pursuant to the relevant legislative arrangements applicable over time as of the founding of the Greek State.
- Advising Aegean Motorway S.A. on real estate issues, including expropriation of property.
- Advising McArthurGlen Group, the leading developer, owner and manager of designer outlet villages in Europe with the development of a new outlet centre in Athens. Since the opening of the respective outlet centre in 2011 our firm has been assisting McArthurGlen Greece in its daily operation filing various law suits and conducting continuous real estate related litigation for the expulsion of delinquent tenants/shopkeepers and for the repossession of various retail units situated at the site of the outlet.
For more info please contact: