Vasiliki joined the Firm in September 2013. Her main focus is EU and Greek competition Law, M&As and Electronic communication regulation. She is also involved in administrative law, litigation sectoral regulation related to media, energy and aviation.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
University of Oxford, St. Hilda’s College, Law School, DPhil (Doctor of Philosophy, 2012) in Law,
University of Oxford, St. Hilda’s College, Law School, MPhil (Master of Philosophy, 2009) in Law
University of Oxford, St. Hilda’s College, Law School, (Magister Juris, 2008)
University of Athens, Law School, (LL.B., 2007)
English (Full proficiency)
Member of the Athens Bar Association. Qualified to appear before the Court of Appeals.
PUBLICATIONS & EVENTS
Book (in English)
• The Interface between Competition and the Internal Market: Market Separation under Article 102TFEU (Hart Publishing, Oxford 2014)
Articles (in English)
- ‘Abuse of the Dominant Position and Public Policy Justifications: A Question of Attribution’, (2013) 2 European Business Law Review 261-274
- ‘Stand-Alone Damages Actions: Insights from Greece and Cyprus’ (with M Ioannidou), (2013) 34 European Competition Law Review 654-657
- ‘On the Interface between the ‘Exhaustion’ of IP Rights under Internal Market Law and Competition Law: Oracle America Inc (formerly Sun Microsystems Inc) v M-Tech Data Ltd  EWCA Civ 997’, (2012) 11 Competition Law Journal 312-321
- ‘The Price Squeeze Test as a ‘Wildcard’ at the Hands of Competition Authorities: The Example of the Greek Broadband Internet Services Market’ (with D Yannelis), (2012) 35 Competition and Regulation in Network Industries 2-18
- ‘Criminalizing Cartels in Greece: A Tale of Hasty Developments and Shaky Grounds’ (with M Ioannidou), (2011) 34 World Competition 157-176
Practice-related Publications (in English)
• ‘GREECE’ in The Cartels and Leniency Review (with St. Drakakakis), 2016 (4th ed) Law Business Research Ltd 140-147.
• ‘GREECE’ in The Cartels and Leniency Review (with St. Drakakakis), 2015 (3rd ed) Law Business Research Ltd 151-158.
• ‘GREECE’ in The International Comparative legal Guide to: Cartels & Leniency 2015 (with St. Drakakakis), 2015 (8th ed) Global Legal Group 114-120.