Chrysanthi holds a wide range of transactional and advisory experience with a focus on M&A, capital markets and banking & finance transactions. Her track record includes advising on international rights offerings and other equity offerings, Greek and cross-border M&A transactions, large scale financings, complex debt and equity restructurings, NPL portfolio sales and tender offers.
Prior to joining Koutalidis Law Firm, Chrysanthi worked in the corporate and banking department of another major international law firm.
- Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University of Frankfurt (LL.M. Finance, 2006)
- Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen (Master of European Studies, 2004)
- University of Athens, Faculty of Laws (LL.B., 2003)
- Member of the Athens Bar Association
IFLR 1000 – M & A (Greece), Rising Star, 31st edition
Recent work includes advice to:
- Advising Alpha Bank on its Euro 500M Senior Preferred bond issuance which has a 6.5-year maturity and is callable in year 5.5 with a coupon of 2.5% and a yield of 2.625%. The bond is listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange – EuroMTF Market,
- United Group B.V. in its acquisition of WIND Hellas, one of Greece’s three mobile operators with a total of 4.2 million users and revenues in excess of EUR 500 million annually,
- The four systemic banks in relation to the ongoing debt restructuring and corporate reorganization of Sidma Steel S.A.,
- Alpha Bank in relation to the envisaged hive down of its banking sector,
- Alpha Bank in relation to the issuance of €500million Tier 2 subordinated bonds under the update EMTN Programme,
- Alpha Bank, Eurobank, NBG and Piraeus Bank in relation to the sale of equity and debt restructuring of the Greek sea farm listed companies Nireus and Selonda,
- Hoist Finance AB (Publ) in relation to Project Mercury-Purchase of an NPL Portfolio from Alpha Bank,
- Goldman Sachs in relation to the financing of the purchase by Bain Capital of an NPL portfolio sold by Piraeus Bank-Project Amoeba,
- Piraeus Bank, Eurobank and a group of international lenders in relation to the financing of a pharmaceutical company,
- Alpha Bank, Eurobank, NBG and Piraeus Bank on the debt restructuring and financing of Famar group,
- Alpha Bank on its acquisition of the retail banking business of Citibank in Greece (asset deal) and on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Diners Club Greece S.A.,
- Vodafone Greece in the successfully completed sale process of Cyta Hellas S.A.,
- Vodafone Greece in the acquisition of a majority participation stake in Hellas on Line S.A. and in the subsequent tender offer for the purchase of the remaining shares and the squeeze out of the minorities,
- Lazard in the voluntary tender offer of Credit Agricole on Emporiki Bank.
- Co-contributor of the chapter on Internet / e-commerce in the Greek Law Digest (2016).
Co-contributor of the chapter on Restructuring & Insolvency: The position of Creditors in Greece in the Greek Law Digest (2019).