Katia is an experienced and highly skilled professional and at the same time a valued member of our team, since joining in 1994. Aside from being partner, she serves as Head of M&A Department, leading the team with her distinguished knowledge and generous spirit.
She possesses broad expertise in both Greek and cross-border M&A transactions and privatisations, having been involved in a number of complex large-scale projects within these sectors since joining the firm.
- London University (LL.M. in International Business Law)
University of Athens Faculty of Laws (LL.B.)
- Member of the Athens Bar Association.
Legal 500 - COMMERCIAL, CORPORATE AND M&A (Greece), Leading Individual
IFLR1000 - M&A, Highly Regarded
IFLR1000 - Women Leaders 2021, 2022 named Leader
Chambers and Partners - Corporate/Commercial (Greece), Top Tier Lawyer
IFLR 1000 - Corporate/Financial Transactions (Greece), Leading Lawyer – Highly regarded in Greece
Recent work includes advice to:
- Viva Wallet on the agreement with J.P. Morgan to acquire an ownership stake of approximately 49% on a €1.5 billion valuation by JPM.
- Cohn Robbins Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CRHC) in connection with the public listing on the NYSE of Allwyn Entertainment (the group-wide brand of SAZKA Entertainment AG) with a total enterprise value of approximately $9.3 billion,
- SouthBridge on the investment concluded by its investment fund, SouthBridge Europe Mezzanine II SCA SICAR, in the company Biologiko Xorio
- United Group B.V. in its acquisition of WIND Hellas, one of Greece’s three mobile operators with a total of 4.2 million users and revenues in excess of EUR 500 million annually.
- The Sellers, including Southbridge Europe Mezzanine Investment Fund, in connection with the sale of a significant minority stake in Skroutz S.A. to CVC Capital Partners, •Eurobank on the sale of 80% of its subsidiary, FPS, to DoValue,
- Alpha Bank in relation to the envisaged hive down of its banking sector,
- Southbridge Europe Mezzanine Investment Fund, in connection with the sale of Arivia Group to Upfield,
- Aktor Concessions in relation to the privatization launched by the HRADF in relation to the award of a concession agreement for the Marina of Alimos,
- Vodafone Hellas in the successfully completed sale process of Cyta Hellas S.A.,
- Hellenic Petroleum S.A. in the tender process launched by the HRADF for the sale by its existing shareholders of 50.1% of its shares to investors,
- Vodafone Hellas on the establishment of a JV with Wind Hellas S.A. for network sharing, • A Swedish multinational group, currently a global leader in the home and business appliance industry, in relation to the Greek corporate law aspects of the group restructuring which involved separation and transfer of functions and assets,
- Alpha Bank in relation to the sale of Hilton hotel,
- The preferred bidder (Fraport-Copelouzos consortium) with respect to the tender process for the awarded concession of the management, operation and maintenance of 14 regional airports,
- R&R Ice Cream plc. on its joint venture with Nestle, including assets located in Greece,
- Alpha Bank on its acquisition of the retail banking business of Citibank in Greece (asset deal) and on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Diners Club Greece S.A.,
- Alpha Bank in connection with the transfer of its 85 branch offices in Bulgaria to Postbank (a subsidiary of Eurobank).