Partner Evans Courakis to moderate a panel on the 4th Renewable & Storage Forum
We are happy to announce that our Partner and Head of Energy & Infrastructure, Evans Courakis, will be moderating a panel on “Greece’s New Energy Strategic Planning and the Role of RES and Storage”, in the context of the 4th Renewable & Storage Forum, hosted by Energypress. The discussion will focus on a recent study jointly carried out by the National Technical University of Athens and the Hellenic Wind Energy Association assessing alternative scenarios for reaching RES penetration of 80% into the energy mix.
Panel participants include,
- Panagiotis Ladakakos, President of the Hellenic Wind Energy Association,
- Ioannis Margaris, Chief Technology, Planning & Strategy at ADMIE,
- Dr Stelios Lioumakis, President of Hellenic Association of Photovoltaic Energy Producers,
- Spyros Kiartzis, Manager New Technologies & Alternative Energy Sources at HELLENIC PETROLEUM Group,
- Michalis Verroiopoulos, Development Director at TERNA ENERGY S.A.,
- Marios Zangas, General Manager of Vestas Greece, Cyprus and Israel,
- Antonios Kontoleon, Chairman Of The Board of UNICEN at EBIKEN.
Later that day, Evans will also participate as a speaker in a panel entitled “RES & Storage: Auctions, Aid Schemes, Bilateral PPAs – Concerns and Prospects”, providing the legal practitioner’s perspective on these salient topics.